- Professor -1
- Associate Professor - 3
- Asst. Professor - 4
- Artist Modeller - 1
- Anatomy Attender (Theatre Assistant)- 1
- Housekeeping Staff (sweeper) - 2
The Dept. Of Anatomy has facilities for teaching 100 MBBS students. The Department has a fully equipped dissection hall with charts, 2 demonstration halls, Histology lab with charts, microscopes and slides. There is also an embalming room ,8 body cooling cabinets and 3 tanks for storing cadavers. The Dept. also has a library with books and a museum with specimens, models, bones and charts.
There is a Departmental library with books.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Professor – Dr Susan Varghese
- A comparative study on Segmental Micro-Anatomy of the Human Fallopian Tube National Journal of Clinical Anatomy, Vol 10, Jan 2021
- Ansa pectoralis – anatomy and applied aspects,GJRA, vol 11, issue-01, jan2022
- Anatomy of lateral pectoral nerve and its clinical significance, NJCA, vol 11,issue 2, april-june 2022
Associate Professor- Dr. Vandana. L. R
- Inferior cervical ganglion and stellate ganglion – concepts revisited JEMDS 2018;7(13):1653-1658.
- Middle cervical ganglion and vertebral ganglion – controversies unveiled JEMDS 2018;7(38):4967-4972.
- Variations in the branching pattern of external carotid artery in south Kerala population – a cadaveric study JEBMH 2021: 8(22); 1780-1785
Associate Professor- Dr Swapna. T.
- A study of branching pattern of double renal arteries.
- A cadaveric study of variations in origin and branching of renal arteries.
- A morphometric study correlating length of femur with fragments of its shaft. Natl J Clin Anat 2020;9:165-8.
- Clinical significance of Origin of cystic artery and its relations to Calot’s Triangle. Natl J Clin Anat 2021;10:35-40.
Assistant Professor- Dr Sreekumar R
1) Prevalence of single umbilical artery and associated congenital anomalies – A foetal study JEMDS Jan 2017;6(%):402-407.
2) Morphometry of umbilical cord and its relation with umbilical arteries – A foetal study. JEMDS Aug 2017;6(68):25-29.
3)Morphology, Topography and clinical significance of primary nutrient foramina in tibia. JEMDS Apr 2021;10(14):999-1002.
4) To estimate the importance of Wharton’s jelly in the growth of the foetus – A light microscopic study. JEMDS Aug 2021;10(35):3024-3029.
Assistant Professor- Dr.Shihas.PM
1)Study on the morphological variations of superficial palmar arch: JEMDS 2017 April Volume 6 Issue 33 Page 2741 – 2747
2)Study on branching pattern of arch of Aorta and its variations; JEBMH 2017 June Volume 4 Issue 45 Page 2743 – 2747